Coming Along

NASA, ESA, and The Hubble Heritage Team (STScI/AURA) [Public domain]
After talking to my friends at High Shelf Gaming Podcast, I've decided to shift the game a tad from a solo campaign to a play-by-post campaign with two other players. I'll introduce them in good time, suffice it to say, I'll play the commander and captain of the ship, and they'll play the XO and the diplomat.

This will still be referee-less, and it's an interesting experiment for the three of us.

Speaking of referee-less, I was reviewing a number of Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society, and in particular the GURPs/Steven Jackson Games articles. In there, I found Matt Smith's articles on the various government types. In these, he describes in some detail the nature of the government types and then provides a series of tables for rolling up how that governing body primarily operates. This will help keep some randomness and variation in the many feudal technocracies that I've already rolled up for my Foreven sector.

I'll be using LegendKeeper to me keep track of the systems, encounters, etc., as we work our way through the sector.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, Part 15: Krenshawz

Solo Traveller Setting Part 1: Klebe and the People’s Supremacy

Solo Traveller Setting Part 2: Carcharoth and the Resistance