Re-Booting


So I had ambitious plans...and then the usual things got in the way. But I've begun in earnest in the past few weeks building out my Foreven sector. I built one system, Tavisol, almost randomly, ensuring that I had a couple of key components to it because I'm working on a con adventure set on it.

This then kept the process going, and I have several systems built in the Urnian subsector--the subsector that borders the Imperium. I had thought to revive my original idea of Ristoff plying the starlanes. However, with the release of Element Class Cruisers: Shipbuilder's Blueprints, I am going to take a different approach and run a solo bridge crew campaign.

The overall goal of the crew and ship is a goodwill tour the Imperium is sending through the sector. The tour is an attempt to ensure good relations with non-Imperial controlled space as tensions mount between the Zhodani Consulate and the Imperium (which leads to the Fifth Frontier War). To support the tour, of course, I will have some noble serving as a politico alongside the crew. Additionally, to add further complications, I will embed some additional elements into the overall set of character goals. For example, I am certain an Imperial spy will be serving as a member of the crew with the goal of using the tour as cover for obtaining information about the systems and potential enemies and allies of the Imperium.

More to come, including the materials I plan to use for the solo campaign along with characters as they are developed, etc. If you want to see my releases of planets for the Foreven sector in advance, you can follow me on Twitter.

Comments

  1. Very interesting. I think I must add this blog to my link-list.

    When you have a map of your Foreven ready, remind me to add a link from my Foreeven page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeRKA, thanks! I appreciate the comment and hope the follow will prove worth it! I’ll remind you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, Part 15: Krenshawz

Solo Traveller Setting Part 1: Klebe and the People’s Supremacy

Solo Traveller Setting Part 2: Carcharoth and the Resistance